Local area guide
Click on the links below or on the map to find out more about the area you’re interested in.
- Brixton – The area is seeing gentrification on a grand scale – becoming one of the hottest areas to rent and buy in London.
- Camberwell & Denmark Hill – Today, the area is a wonderful mix of busy shopping streets, unique modern and period properties, leafy parks and a diverse selection of bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Loughborough Junction – Known to some as East Brixton or an outpost on the fringes of Camberwell, residents of the area were more than happy to keep this diamond in the rough to themselves.
- Herne Hill – Set around the 125-acre Brockwell Park, this leafy London village has traditionally flown under the property radar, despite its proximity to nearby hotspots such as Brixton, Camberwell and Dulwich.
- Peckham – It’s always been a thriving, busy and changeable place, but in the last few years in-the-know buyers and renters have picked up on the undiscovered – and under-priced – delights of the area and moved in fast.
Click the area to get more information